Evicted BBNaija housemate, Peace has opened up on why she didn’t have any intimate relationship while in the house.
In an interview with Saturday Beats, she said, “I intentionally avoided any intimate relationship in the house. Intimacy is very deep and I would rather do it without cameras.”
Speaking on what made her participate in the show, she said, “The Big Brother Naija platform is one of the biggest in Africa and in my opinion, is one of the best places to sell oneself as a brand. I consider myself to be a multi-talented person and big dreamer. I have always had great ideas. However, the audience and funds were not in place. Coming on the show, I knew the missing elements to actualise my dreams would present themselves, and that is why I stopped at nothing until I got on the show.”
The former housemate also maintained that beyond its controversies, the show is actually an educative one. She said, “That narrative is false. We get tasks in the house and viewers can see how much reasoning and creativity go into them. Most of the tasks have educational elements. For instance, we had to do a sales pitch.”
Asked if she would have loved to stay longer on the show, Peace said, “I would have loved to stay longer in the competition. However, whether I’m in or out of the house, I won. Staying in the house means I still get a chance to win the grand prize, while getting evicted means I get a head start in the outside world. It’s a win-win situation.”
Our recent post:
- BBNaija: Download Video Of Daniella and Khalid Caught Having Sex In The House.
- Kingbrief – Double (Download Mp3)
- MC Lively – Undercover (Download Comedy Video)
- BBNaija: What I Learnt After Taking Break From Social Media – Peace Reveals.
- If I Ever Charge For Sex, I’ll Charge More Than $10k – Efia Odo.
- Blessing Okoro Displays Her Body After Liposuction Journey.
- Kizz Daniel And Tekno – Buga (Official Video Download).
- Pastor Idobong Sunday – Ebong Akam. [Full Album For Sale].
- [Download Mp3] Pastor Idobong Sunday – Edikabare Esit.
- [Download Mp3] Moses Eyo Etim – Ekem Ini.